Information about eNom
eNom is the fastest growing ICANN registrar in the business with well over a million domains registered and many more being added daily. The company is run as a multi-level marketing operation.
Here's how eNom's system normally works (but read on to see what WebNameSource and nameman can do for you): eNom offers three levels to buy in:
- Basic Package - $8.95 domain cost which requires $495 initially, credited toward 55 domain names. Thereafter you can credit your account as needed to purchase additional names at $8.95 each. Go back to the WebnameSource Wholesale Page to see how to do this with no up front charges.
- Volume Package - $7.95 requiring an initial account credit of $3975. You can then register 500 names at $7.95 each and carry on at that level.Go back to the WebnameSource Wholesale Page to see how to do better than this with no up front charges.
- Premier Package - $6.95 requiring an initial account credit of $6950 (for 1000 domains). Talk to eNom directly if this is what you want; there is no lower price.
In all three cases, once you spend your initial credit, you top up using a credit card ($100 minimum at a time) or send them cheques or money orders to go on registering.
What do you get with a retail eNom account through nameman?
- Convenience: From one account and signon you can manage any or all your domains, changing contact information, redirecting the domain, etc. Perfect for the person with several domains, or for a webhosting company.
- Tools:Whois for eNom domains, domain searching tool, domain manager, name-my-phone, name-my-map, simple web site builder.
- Access to information: You can check on past orders, transfeers, and charges for any or all your domains in one place. You can see at a glance which ones are expiring soon.
- Shopping Cart: Instead of buying one domain at a time, add the ones you want to a shopping cart and check them all out at once. Your personal info is stored for you so you need not enter any new information at checkout time.
- Pay for each order by credit card.
What do you get with a reseller eNom account through nameman?
- Ability to resell: You can set up your own company in competition with eNom, nameman, and WebNameSource
- Create subaccounts: You can have retail and resell subaccounts of your own contributing to your bottom line.
- Commission Subaccount: Earned commissions pile up and are available after a 90 day credit card hold period. You can withdraw your money in cash or transfer it into the account you use for buying your own domains.
- Fill your account: by credit card (min $100 less 3%) or by cheque or money order. You can register domains as long as there are funds in your account.
- Rewards: Sell enough domains and get lower prices still.
We're not the only eNom reseller; there are lots. Some will give you eNom subaccounts, but to get their best available price you'll normally pay an up-front fee of up to $30 (not credited toward domains). But WebNameSource and nameman can place you into either of the first two lower-priced eNom levels with no up-front charge. Go back to the WebnameSource Wholesale Page to see how..